Let me tell you doctor, if you would have been there it would be you under psychological evaluation. It all started my first day of school and though I was new it did not take long for me to make friends. I was the only girl in this school whom was part of the Gothic sub-culture. "Why would you wish to be a part of that gloomy sub-culture?" the doctor interrogated. Well you see doc, I enjoy dark subjects, you could say I like living in shadows. As I was saying, I was the only girl in school whom was Gothic, and on my first day, second period ( biology class) I met some who seamed to be exactly like me. His name was Alex. His hair was died raven black and was down to the middle of his back, just past his shoulder blades. His eyes was dark and piercing and his skin was pale and ghost like. He was tall and appeared to be built well. Alex wore clothing that appeared to be from the dark ages and with the amount of piercings he looked like he belonged to a circus. Yet the mysteriousness alone made him attractive. I wanted to know him.
At lunch Alex walked up and asked," Casandra, where are you from." I told him of my home in L.A., how I was forced to leave because my father got a better job. How I missed all of my friends including my best girlfriend whom I missed the most. I told him of the trip to this horrid state and how I hated the negative looks I received when I first walked into school. I even told him of the cat I watched in horror as a drunk driver plowed him over as I was sitting on the porch of my new home." It sounds like you really liked this Alex" Exclaimed the doctor! Well that's why they say listen, and learn then speak. You know, every thing seamed to be great, but in all honesty meeting Alex was were my troubles began.
Well later on that day, the star quarter back of school , "Jack Allen? " Questioned the doctor."What a wonderful boy!" He exclaimed. Jack was a perv. Doc! If you would have spent much time with him you would realize that. " Well Casandra I have spent a couple of sessions with him and by my psychoanalysis he seemed to be and outstanding young man." Replied the doctor.
Where did you get your p.h.d. doc? A cracker jack box? Anyways as I was saying Jack invited me to a party at his cabin in the woods on Halloween. He told me, " everyone is going to be there including your friend Alex; it will be fun!" "Oh yeah!" I exclaimed, "whats gonna happen at this party of yours?" I interrogated. Jack replied,"Well little miss freak, enough alcohol to kill 12 elephants and various other recreational drugs. I’m giving 100 dollars for the best costume and I’ve hired the best caterer in town. All you have to do is show up." "How could I possibly turn you down?" I said. That night I spoke with Alex and asked if he would take me to the party. He questioned "can you handle ridding on my Harley?" And of course I said yes.
At the end of the school week I found myself more and more impatient for the weekend to come; I was anxious to spend time in the woods with Alex. On Saturday Halloween, things were like any other day in this town, except children were running in the streets in full costume during the day. At sunset Alex rode up, I was sitting on the porch awaiting his arrival. We left promptly and ventured what seamed like miles down an old dirt road in the Forrest. When we finally reached our destination at the party, we saw the most beautiful old house on a hill a few minutes away from the site. I asked Alex who lived there. "Oh just Timmy Johnson, the town geek," he said. "Why do you say that, Alex," I Questioned? "Well all he does is stay at home with his cats playing with his computers." Alex sighed, " Its a rather drab existence, if you ask me." When we entered the cabin Sandy Green greeted us. "Hi how are ya’ll doing?" "The keg is in the back, everyone is out back waiting for the band." "There’s a band!" I looked at Alex as I exclaimed. Sandy said excitedly, " Oh yes, they are so cool, Ivan and the Demi-gods." "They play a very heavy industrial sound." She explained.
As we stepped outside the back doors we saw a large group of vampires, zombies, witches, and a few other ghouls. The party goers were everywhere, some of which were already too inebriated to stand up. About this time four stoners carrying a blunt walked up and introduced themselves. "Hi my name is Amy, and this is Josh, Jill, and Buddy. We’ve seen you in school, Casandra and were wondering; do you get high?" I opened my eyes wide and said,"At least some people in this town appreciates fine herbs." Everyone laughed and Alex and I followed them to a secluded spot in the woods to smoke. Just as the blunt was lit we could hear a loud ruckus at the party.
"Don’t be startled, its just the Demi-gods warming up to the crowd." Amy stated to me. There music was alluring, that I uncontrollably got up halfway through the blunt and walked back into the crowd of people. The Demi-gods was definitely a demonous band of cultish killers. Beth the guitarist was dressed in a long black evening gown with crimson spider webbing designs, she had long red hair and looked like a temptress. Jimmy the drummer was wearing an executioner suit and mask, and looked as he fit the part perfectly. And Ivan looked like something from a Steven King novel. He was wearing leather pants, a black biker jacket and chains everywhere. He was tall and evil looking with red eyes to match. His bass seamed to play a rhythm that spoke to the subconscious, and vocals that were eerie and seductive. When Ivan sang all the hairs on the back of my neck stood strait up. Alex was jealous, I could see it in his eyes.
Alex asked, "Can we go for a walk?" I replied with a yes as I rolled my eyes in the back of my head. We walked fo a while when we heard a scream. We ran as fast as we could when we saw Jack ripping Sandy’s cloths off. Sandy screamed once again and Alex playing the hero type ran up to Jack and decked him. I grabbed Sandy and proceeded to help her to the party. "I thought that you and jack were a couple," I pried? Sandy exclaimed we are but he’s pissed off that I won’t have sex with him.""He says that there is no way I’m a cheerleader and still a virgin. He thought I had been cheating on him. I don’t know why it is so hard for him to understand that I am waiting for the right moment." She sobbed. I did my best to comfort Sandy, but she told me he had done this before. When Alex caught up with us he had blood on his lip, he said that Jack got him with a punch but is now lying in the dirt sleeping off the alcohol. When I tried to touch the blood, Alex suspiciously jumped back and said,"I’m fine, everything will be OK." Then he told me we was going to go back to check on Jack. When we arrived at the party Sandy said she was going to go inside to rest. I joined up with Amy and Josh. I was in the mood to get high and so I told them of the disaster that occurred. They told me that this was a weekly thing with Jack and Sandy. "How could she stay with a monster like that?" I asked. "You know how it is when you are in love." Sighed Amy. "Love is blind," laughed Josh. Amy punched him for his lack of sensitivity. Meanwhile upstairs in the loft where Sandy was resting Ivan slipped in and grabbed her by the hair an dragged her to a circle in the woods where Beth and Jimmy waited. Sandy screamed in terror,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Ivan replied,"Well my dear, you are a virgin, this is Hallows eve and we wish to sacrifice you to our master.." He drew a sword from its sheath, removed her cloths and slit her throat. Laughing hysterically he captured every last drop of blood in a large goblet. "With this the master will certainly make us immortal," Blasted Ivan. Each of the Demi-gods drank a sip of the virgin’s blood. Then they proceeded to the old house on the hill.When they got to the house a shadowy figure answered the door, took the goblet from Ivan and drank all of the contents. "Very good Ivan, this is truly exceptional blood!" exclaimed Timmy. "Master when will you allow us to join you, When will you make us as you are now?" questioned Ivan. "Ah but you must be patient my children, you must wait till the moon is full so that you don’t deform into the living dead. What you seek is to be undead. Now go back to the party and perform your second set. They’ll love the special Halloween effects you’ll be providing.’ Laughed Timmy.
Back at the party I was getting high with Amy, Josh, Jill, and Buddy when Alex turned back up. "Hey" he said," Jack was gone when I got back..." I was shocked because the party was at Jack’s house, but I didn’t think any more of it when Ivan climbed on stage and screamed in a loud demonic voice. "Do ya’ll want some more?" the crowd went wild which seamed to please Ivan. The band began playing and out of nowhere a strange mist blew in. At that moment I decided to go and check on Sandy. Josh and Amy came with me , while Buddy and Jill stayed with Alex to which the band. When we went upstairs Sandy was nowhere to be found. And as we started descending down the stairs we could hear the music getting more intense, then could hear the horrifying screams. "Whats happening?" Nervously questioned Amy. But no one knew. When we got down the stairs, Alex was there to great us. "Alex whats happening?" I inquired excitedly. " Nothing, just people getting a little rowdy." Quickly answered Alex. And as we tried to go back outside Alex stood in front of us in an intimidating way. Before I could blink he took Josh and bit into his neck. I stood their petrified as the blood poured out of Joshes neck and he fell lifeless to the floor. Amy and I hurriedly fled to the back door. Alex seamed to busy with the blood at the moment to care. "Oh my god, Alex is a vampire!" I screamed to Amy. When we got to the door and opened it the most horrific sight awaited us. As the band played on a legion of vampires was attacking the crowd with furry. People were running and screaming, there was death everywhere. Amy and I could see Jill and Buddy hiding benieth a table so we called out to them," Run this way, Hurry!" But as they got close to us Alex grabbed Buddy and made him a second course meal. Jill just barely made it inside. "What are we going to do?, they’re going to kill us for sure.", Sobbed Amy. I thought for a moment and decided it would be best to take the truck outside. We ran out the front door and headed to the truck, we got inside and started it. Then we turned the lights on and there in front of us stood Alex. I put the truck in gear and plowed over Alex. " Lets go to Timmy’s house," Said Jill, "He’ll know what to do."
So up the hill we drove to Timmy’s. We got out of the truck and ran to the door. Frantically we rang the door bell, when a dark shadowy figure answered. "Yes may I help you girls?" We pushed him aside and ran into the house. "Close the door quickly, they are out there, they are going to get us, Hurry!" I demanded. Timmy closed and bolted the door then questioned what was happening. We explained everything that had occurred to him, then he invited us to go to the basement. He said we would be safe there. "Now you say vampires were attacking everyone at the party. Also you say your boyfriend was one of them yet you do not understand how he was able to walk during the day? Very interesting story young ladies, how much have you girls had to drink? Timmy laughed bluntly. "No we all saw it!" I yelled in furry. "Well I am sure you did." Said Timmy. Just then the doorbell rang. "Just a moment, I’ll return, but first I must see who is here," Replied Timmy. " Oh please don’t go sir!" I cried out. He replied." Everything is fine, everything will be ok, Timmy is here now." After he left I looked at Jill and Amy and said, " We’ve got to get out of here, he is one of them." "You are just being paranoid!" Exclaimed Amy. Just then Timmy came down with Ivan, Beth, and Jimmy. "Well now here is three people who were at this party of yours and they can fully back your story up." Timmy stated. I questioned,"how did you three get out of there?" Ivan answered, " Perhaps vampires don’t drink the blood of people who have massive amounts of coke in their body." (At the time that made plenty of since, but if I would have followed my heart Jill would still be alive today.)
"What happened to Jill?" the doctor questioned. Well as we were explaining more of the story to Timmy, Ivan grabbed and restrained me, then Beth and Jimmy grabbed Jill and Amy and restrained them. Timmy laughed a sinister laugh as he said, "you know girls you should really be careful whom you trust. I am the father of all those children who crashed the party. I am the one who sent them.
Oh and Alex, well he’s my favorite of the bunch. The reason that he can walk during the day is because he wont be immortal till his 18th birthday. You see I slept with a mortal, so Alex is a hybrid. And when a hybrid is born they have 18 years of day walking before they are allowed to bask in immortality. These people here, they are not vampires, they are just a cult of wanna be’s to do my bidding for an exchange in immortality, yet they have outlived there usefulness. I think I’ll kill them first." Nervously Ivan spoke," what are you talking about Timmy, we had a deal?" " Hahaha, I don’t make deals with pathetic mortals such as the likes of you." Chuckled Timmy. " But master you gave your word." Exclaimed Beth. " You can never trust a vampire Beth, especially one who uses computers," I cried out. "Help us Ivan" I begged. Then in all the commotion Ivan unsheathed his sword and attacked Timmy while Beth and Jimmy untied us. But Ivan was no mach for Timmy. Timmy took Ivan and brutally decapitated him with one quick motion from his hand. Then Timmy cornered us. Jill looked at me with a solum smile and said,"run, I’ll hold him off." As we fled I looked back only to witness Timmy draining Jill’s life. When we got to the truck it wouldn’t start. Beth told us that it was no use because before they had entered Timmy’s they sabbatoged it. So we ran to the highway that was intersecting a mile down on the dirt road. Just then a shadowy figure dropped from the sky, it was Alex. " Going somewhere losers, embrace the death that comes to you, it is inevitable." Exclaimed Alex. Jimmy pulled a dagger and trusted it into Alex’s heart. Alex fell to the dirt as a rich black substance poured from his chest. And with his dieing breath he confessed, " I never asked to be this way..." And then he was gone, the only thing left was the black blood that saturated the ground.We continued to run. When we made it to the highway a car was traveling down the road. Beth jumps out in its path and the car pulled over. A familiar voice called out," What’s wrong with you I could have ran you down?’
It was Mrs. Jensen my history teacher. We told her of what had happened, so she drove us to town. The next day Mrs Johnson woke us up and asked if we wanted to ride with her. We asked where but all she could say is,"you’ll find out soon enough. So out of curiosity we obliged. The next thing I know we are heading down the highway in the direction of the Forrest where the previous night’s events had occurred. Then we were on the old dirt road leading to the old house in the woods. I had a strange feeling that we where going to Timmy’s. " What are you crazy," I yelled. "Well if this is ever going to end we must go back and destroy Timmy." She stated with an encouragable smirk. So after Amy and I calmed ourselves we all went back to the old house on the hill. Inside we found a collection of skulls that Timmy must have kept as trophy's. We ventured into the basement and found a secret passage way which led to the crypt. Inside the crypt was a circle of candles burning around three coffins, one of which must have been Alex’s. The middle coffin was where Timmy slept. When we removed the lid there Timmy lied with blood still fresh on his lips. His gut was bloated and he seamed to be in a deep sleep. " Well obviously Halloween is thanks giving for vampires!" I jokingly stated. Everyone gave me dirty looks. "WHAT? , if you can’t have humor in tough situations how can they be delt with?" I inquired. Then Mrs Jensen pulled from her bag a silver dagger with a red ruby in the handle. She lifted the knife above her head and said an incantation then plunged the weapon into his heart. Timmy awoke, grabbed her by the throat and pulled her into his coffin. Mrs Jensen yelled,"run girls, run!"
Mrs Jensen must have been killed by Timmy or possibly the explosion, because I never saw her again after that night. ‘Well you still have not explained why you are here" the doctor inquired with a puzzled look on his face. Well doc, As we were leaving, the house exploded and I felt something hit me on the head.
The next thing I remember is waking up to see your face hovering over me. Amy must have brought me here. "Well my dear that is an incredible story, and its too bad that you are not going to live to tell this tale to any one else." The doctor laughed menacingly. " You see my name is Dr Jonson and you killed my son."
"Gasp"
No comments:
Post a Comment