In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. And on this earth God created the plants, the animals, the fishes in the sea, And amongst all of its creations its most glorious creation was that of Man and Woman..... But who is this "God" and why did it create us. For what purpose were we to strive an flourish and multiply? This is the story of a miracle that can only be described as Gods will......
And all Those whom were of the faithful were lifted up into the heavens and felt the rapture of god, as those who were un faithful were to experience the great day of recognizing....... The Armageddon.....
I was always told these stories in my youth when I was attending my Catholicism classes. I didn't really know what to think of these word due to the fact that all of what I had been taught otherwise was to think rationally, Yet this bible was full of irrational stories and revelations..... I never completely understood what they meant until the day that they come..... The foreign ones, the extra terrestrial beings from another planet or dimension perhaps....
It was a cold day in December and The mist was brewing in from the south. The harbor was delightfully beautiful on the morning of our rapture. The suns rays on the clouds brought out hues of pink, yellow orange and purple all of which gleaming off the Ocean water. The seagulls were in flight and many ships were leaving port to head out for what was to be a good day for fishing. The parish was getting ready for their annual visit of the arch bishop from Rome.... The children were running in the streets and playing in the snow... Everything was peaceful and wonderful. I was sitting on my front porch admiring the view and enjoying my much needed day off from work. I had been out on the job site for three weeks working on a new building for my contractor. It was supposed to be a new office for the Dyna Corp. A large software distributor. I was sitting in my chair enjoying the cold breeze when I noticed a strange object hovering over the bay... It was nothing like I had ever seen. It reminded me of something I had read about in a science fiction novel about aliens and they’re ufo’s. I never expected to see anything like it. My wife came out on the front porch and said,"Said come look at this on the news.... Oh my god what is it?" "I don't know Mindy, but it has been hovering there few a few minutes not." So I went to see what was on the TV and apparently there were sightings of these strange objects all over the world. Apparently they were hovering over all of the Churches and places of unusually low crime.
Just then I heard my wife scream. I ran out side and noticed people being lifted up into the object and then it moved for us. In a moments time it gathered us up and I felt a serene rush of energy come over me. The next thing that I knew is that I was floating in the beam looking at my wife with an extreme calm, felling as though I had just drank a gallon of bliss. Could this be I question, Nirvana..? then before I knew it we were on board the ship with hundreds of other people all contented and oblivious to why they were there. Then I heard screams and I looked outside a large glass window and I saw people being burned alive. As we ascended I saw people running and fighting. I saw the famine and the greed we were leaving behind. Then I saw the sun turn black the moon turn red as blood. I saw the waters of the earth boiling and the people whaling in anguish. I saw the mountains recede and the earth quaked. The stars appeared to fall from the sky and the sky rolled up like a scroll. And then there was silence. And even though we all witnessed the horrors below, we were all raped in bliss we all were experiencing our rapture.......
No comments:
Post a Comment