Be careful of what you read… (C) 2003 by
William J Dorsett
Email merlinawakend@yahoo.com
Website www.MindMagickCreations.com
It was a cold rainy day, and I was sitting in my den reading the new book I bought a few weeks ago. I was thankful for this day for it gave me plenty of time to read. I work construction, and on days like this day, I have little to do but read. My reading interest usually involves the esoteric subjects, like religion, spirituality, and magic. The book I was reading was called, The Ways of the Spirit and Mind With Conjunction On Reality. I was eager to read this, as a friend who was a scholar of theology at the local university had recommended it to me. So I began to read this book, and was intrigued by the opening lines.
As you read this book you will find the bounds of time and reality will bend beyond your comprehension. The text within these pages will mold a new universe beyond that of the ration realms of the mind, and will open up your spirit to that which is ethereal. You will wake up from your dream, and be astonished at what you will find was once a locked in a shroud of shadowy secrecy, is now a lifted vale of truth. Be warned this is not for the faint of heart, and not for those whom wish to continue with there sleep.
I read on, and with each moment I read I began to feel myself becoming light and buoyant. The excitement washed over me and I was losing myself within the pages. I read for what seamed like hours before my stomach began to growl. So I put the book down and headed to my kitchen for some food, where I decided to make a salad. I added all of the fresh vegetables I had and topped it off with some ranch dressing. Then I poured myself a glass of red wine, and headed back to my den with food in hand.
I ate my food slowly as I read on through the book. And occasionally I would sip on my wine. The rain now poured outside, and the thunder grew ferociously loud. But it did not distract me from my reading; rather it calmed me, and set the mood.
The first chapter was more on the history of the book and where it had come from, and though most would find this awfully drab, I found myself enraptured by these pages. But the second chapter is where the book became even more interesting. And as I read the second chapter I began to visualize the words taking form.
As you read and learn, your mind becomes filled with knowledge. The more you learn the more you grow. You extend what was only a little into what will be so much more. And the light of the cosmos fills you, enriching your heart mind and body. Your soul begins to quicken, and connect to all that is, While your body and mind under go drastic changes. You notice that all things have a purpose, and a meaning. You wake to the morning of a new dawn, and find things where not as you where told. And you see the colors of what was black and white fade into a spectrum, of brilliance.
As I read these words though I didn’t notice this at the time, things where changing all around me. I was learning, and I was growing. And I was seeing the old ways of things being just black and white where now fading, and the truth of the mater is that there is more to life then just shades of gray.
Later on I noticed my heart was beating with an altered rhythm. I finally finished my wine, and decided I would take a break from reading. So I put my jacket on and stepped outside to watch the rain and lighting. The streets where fluent with water, the mild current carried trash and twigs into the gutters nearby. I looked across the street and my neighbors where sitting on their porch drinking some beer. I waved and smiled, before heading back in to read more.
I poured myself another glass of wine and headed back to my den to pick up where I left off in my book. By this time I was on the third chapter.
And again I felt myself falling into the pages and melting within the book.
As you learn more, you find yourself less apt to boredom and more apt to creativity, and questioning. You find that much of what is in your world is designed to distract you from the true goal in life, to learn and apply that knowledge as well as share it. And when you learn these things, all of what once occupied your time, we seam childish. You will feel yourself becoming more aligned with true adulthood. This is the first step to freedom. You release your bonds and constraints of time, and journey into the realms of knowledge. But with that knowledge comes power, and power is not to be held lightly for with power comes responsibility.
Now that you know that the things you have filled your days with are meaningless distractions, and that you are responsible for your own life, you are becoming more and more free, from that mundane existence you once lived. This is the second freedom.
I relaxed in my recliner and thought for a moment and began to realize how true this is. And then sank back into my book and read some more.
By this time the rain and lightning was as calm as I was. Deeper into the pages of this book I became entranced with its words and found that though only a couple of hours had passed since I had come back in from watching the rain, I was nearly to the end of the book.
Now it is time to learn the third and final freedom. You have learned about your world and the responsibility you have within it, you have learned about the knowledge and the power that comes with it, and you have learned that you have been sleep walking in the distractions of your secular world. Now it is time to learn, true freedom. To be truly free or to know no bounds is to take in all you can and learn it. It is to know that the physical realm is but an illusion, and that you directly dictate your limits.
You will come to find that your limits are created by the mind, and by want. Thus if you have objects in your home which distract you, remove them. There is one less bound for you to have to worry about.
Without items for thieves to get, you have no worries of robbers. Without sentimental items that can be burned by fire, you have no worries about flame. Now you must rid yourself of that which you dwell within, for your home is a place that holds you like a cell. You follow the same routines daily because of this dwelling. These things capture you and compel you to do things that you wish you could break free of, yet you can as you have just learned. But this is not yet the third and final freedom. You still have much to learn.
I took a deep breath, and sighed as I read this, for I could feel the energy and truth within this book resonating within all of my being. And I paused for a moment and thought to myself, “ this book is changing me, I can feel it, this book is changing my word, for I know things I have not yet contemplated.” Then I read on.
Once you have rid yourself of you dwelling and your secular distractions, you must then rid yourself of that which binds your natural form, for your cloths keep you from receiving all that which is. These are binding and restricting from your natural movements. Remove them and be free.
Also you must forget about your daily job for it is yet another distraction. But now you know that you don’t need this job because you don’t need the items you buy, or the house you pay rent on, nor the cloths you ware. Take all of these things and sell them, buy with them books on the subjects, which you wish to learn, and leave the place of men and women. Head into the wilderness where there are ample amounts of food, which will give you energy. By now you are almost completely free. The final freedom is simple, as when you read this you will be fully free. But wait, you must be free of all other things before you move on to the third freedom.
And I say to you, be careful of what you read next, for what comes next can make or break you.
I paused and took another break before reading on. I walked outside and the sun mildly shone as it was setting in the spectacular sky. I felt a whole new awareness takes me over, and everything I saw was beautiful. But I wish I had head the warning in the book. What happened next became my master and I its slave.
To be fully free you must realize that nothing is beyond your reach, as you where created with more ability then you could have ever imagined.
The source of all things made them so that they could learn and grow, and become that which created them. This is the third freedom. The freedom to create with will. This is the most powerful in lessons for as you visualize it so shall it be.
But knowing this can be ones own undoing, as the things within your mind that has been gathered over time must be removed. Anything of negative proportions can and will drag you under into the maelstrom of the abyss.
Take time to free your mind, before you liberate your soul, or all hell will break loose and you will have nothing but torment.
Still not fully grasping what the book was saying I read on.
Close your eyes and realize that where you once where, now you are not. Know that the existence you dwell in is just energy condensed, as are you. Know that with each breath in you build your cosmic energy level higher, as your molecules vibrate higher. Breathe in deeply to raise the vibration level one step. Breathe out to release the weight within your being. Breathe in to take yourself up another level. Breathe out to release less weight from within. Repeat these steps 10 times. Now look at your world, and watch it fade. Know that it is the illusion, which has blinded you from your true self. Now as you read the final line, liberated you shall be, as this book fades beyond your reach. You now must use your imagination, and creativity, for your world now bends to your will…
After reading the last line all of what was said came into fruition. The book was gone. But so was my home and all of my things, yet my cloths remained.
I thought to myself, “ oh I should have taken them off.” This thought scared me, and my fear, made the cloths tighter. And the air around me became stale and dark. I felt myself becoming more and more restricted, and I fell into an eternal chasm screaming on my way down.
As I feel I saw those that must have been the souls of the damned and the lost, all withering in torment and grief.
I continued my decent.
But as I fell I thought of all that I had read, and began to remember what the book had said.
It’s all in your mind.
And so I calmly relaxed, and remembered my home and my world, and wisp, I was there. The rain was pouring and I was on my recliner with my book in my lap.
“I must have fallen asleep,” I whispered.
So I looked at my book and turned the page, and there it was.
Be careful what you read, for it is all in your mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment