I awoke in a cold dark chamber to the sounds of tortured screams.In my fear I began to sob; For not only were there the cries of men, but women and children as well.When I came to my senses I could see by touch light the rats, spiders, snakes, and all other forms of revolting creatures. My hands and feet were shackled, my bonds were attached to a chain that seemed to be hooked to a wench of some sort. Bellow me was a pit filled with horrid spikes and was engulfed in flames. Above me was what appeared to be a fountain but a horrible odor came from the liquid that dripped on my head. Still the tortured screams rang out lout, yet they seemed to be louder, as if they were drawing near my cell. I then felt a downpour of thick liquid that fell upon my body saturating me from head to toe.The liquids putrid smell made me queasy. The chain was lowered three feet, and I was violently flung against several spikes. The pain was unbearable, but when I thought it could not get any worse I was quickly dipped in the fire. I cried out in agony. I feared the tortured I was receiving and I knew that I was going to die. In a weakened state I hung helplessly weeping and moaning. I passed out from the pain.
I awoke to find myself in a delirious state of existence oozing with puss from the burns and lacerations on my body. I could not understand why I was still alive, nor would I have been so anxious to find out where I was if I would have thought deeper into it. "Why are you doing this?" I cried. Yet no one would answer. I did not think of the time I stole my mothers car, or the time I killed my best friend over a girl whom I did not truly know or care for. I didn’t remember the time I poisoned and entire town, because the law enforcement did not give proper justice to the man who raped my daughter. Nor was I weary to the way that I killed him, by chopping his penis off and choking him with it. The duration of my life I had committed various acts of crimes on the humanitarian level and the spiritual level. I didn’t even remember killing my daughter for eloping with a bi racial man.
How could I remember, my captives drugged me to a state of oblivion. I was never aware of my past. I wasn’t even aware of the day I fell into a deep sleep. Now here I am in an ominous existence, bleakly struggling to survive. Here comes the thick liquid, which I now recognize as lamp oil. It burns my wounds, I cry out once again. Then as the previous day I was rammed into the spikes, and dipped into the fire. Then ascending in flames they extinguished me. Screaming and weeping I fear my misery will never end. "Why oh why are you doing this, what did I do to deserve this?" I bellowed, yet still no one answered. Once again from the pain and exhaustion I proceeded into unconsciousness.
Day Three I awoke once again in this a chamber of horrors and once again I awoke to the sounds of tortured screams. I awoke in more terror and misery. Once again I went through the same subjection of pain and anguish. This time I cried out "Where am I?" and this time a voice answered back, "don’t you already know?" I exclaimed,"Hell no, where the hell am I?" The voice replied "Remember your life, remember your death; remember how you lived remember how you died, remember the cold steal when you were cut by a knife. Welcome to your eternity, welcome to my chamber of horrors!
No comments:
Post a Comment